- How is the product shipped?
For Romania by Fan Courier
For other countries by we’ll see 🙂
- Which are the shipping costs?
For cities: Fan Courier – for 19 RON
For areas with extra km: Fan Courier – for 37 RON
- Which is the deadline in shipping the products?
We will do our best to try to deliver your ordered products as soon as we
receive your request. But please take into consideration that the
manufacturing of products and the delivery of goods to the courier can
take between 2 and 10 working days.
If you need the urgency of your order or if you want to know the exact time of the delivery, please call us (+4 0760 968 399) or send us an email at
- When returning a product, who will bear the cost of the shipment?
In case of returning a product, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- Can I change a product?
Yes, the product can be changed within 14 days after the purchase.
- In case of customers willing to change a product with another product, who will bear the cost of the shipment?
In case of changing or modifying the measurements of a product, you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for both returning your item and receiving the new one(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the costs of shipping return will be deducted from your refund.
- How can I return a Miss Mary a Little product purchased online?
The customer reserves the right to waive the purchase of the product(s) on the basis of a written notification within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product(s). The return of the product(s) can be done only on the basis of a written notice, sent at the following email address: email@example.com. The product purchased online means both jewelry and jewelry packaging. Jewelry that had been worn or shows signs of wear can not be returned. For more details about how you can make a return, please see RETURNS.
- Which are the accepted payment methods?
- Payment – Refund upon delivery
- Bankcard – The accepted cards are: VISA / Mastercard.
- Communication of banking information and personal data are secured
- Bank Transfer – After placing your order, you will receive the invoice with all payment details by email
- Gift voucher – If you have one or more Miss Mary a Little gift vouchers, you can apply them partially or totally to your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does the price include also gift packaging?
Yes, the jewelry is accompanied by one envelope, one white paper flower and one peg, the ones that can be seen in the presentation photos.
- Miss Mary a Little products have a certificate of authenticity?
Yes. We invite you to ask for it by email at email@example.com when placing your order.
- Is there any warranty provided for ordered products?
The warranty term for precious metal jewelry is 6 months and for string products 30 days with proof of purchase.
- How can I find out more about product(s)?
If you would like to know more about a product, please contact us by phone at +4 0760 968 399 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the measurements of the ordered ring is not appropriate, can I make any changes?
This depends on the ring pattern you ordered. Most of the models on our site can be modified, but for more safety, please contact us before placing your order at +4 0760 968 399 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- What metals are being used in manufacturing the product(s)?
Most or our jewels are made of sterling silver 925 and sterling silver 925 golden tone. They meet international standards, each jewel we made is analyzed and marked by the National Consumer Protection Authority Precious Metals. Also, we use strings, black, red or other colours, and all the details of the materials used for each piece of jewel are mentioned in the description on the product page.
- How should I take care of my jewels?
Please always keep your jewels away from scratching, sharp blasts, perfumes, body and sun creams, make-up, chemicals, sunlight, salty water. Otherwise your silver jewels may darken slightly. In this case you can gently clean the sterling silver part of the jewels with some toothpaste and warm water. We use premium quality strings and although they are very durable, they are still fabric products and extra care is needed in order to keep them looking like new. In order to protect the overall finish of your jewels we advise removing them before bathing, showering and swimming.