The access to information and services will be made through the www.missmaryalittle.com website.
The www.missmaryalittle.com website is the property of MISS MARY A LITTLE S.R.L., a company headquartered in Bucharest, 1st district, Trifesti street, no. 5A and which is registered at the Trade Registry under no. J40/12888/2015, Fiscal Code no. 35152028.
Any use of the website and its contents, other than those already permitted in this document, is forbidden and will be punished according to the laws in force.
WHAT KIND OF DATA IS PROCESSED?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data you provide when you use the www.missmaryalittle.com website will be processed for:
- The agreement between the parties, namely you and www.missmaryalittle.com (taking over your service requirements, validating them and invoicing them when they are shipped);
- To fulfill every requirement of the law through www.missmaryalittle.com and the tax requirements;
- For online or sms marketing campaigns, these kind of data having the only aim to communicate information about the website profile. You have the right to accept / deny this way of data processing, providing them being voluntarily;
- To resolve any complaints received from you;
- To improve your experience with the www.missmaryalittle.com platform;
- To perform surveys that can help the efficiency and effectiveness of the www.missmaryalittle.com website.
The data you enter into the forms on the website must be your personal data, not third parties and they must be correct.
HOW LONG THE DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
www.missmaryalittle.com reserves the right, after you agreed with the processing of your personal data, to use this information for the purposes stated in this document, as long as it is necessary. If you don’t want your data to be processed, although you have previously given your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be able to process your data for the aforementioned purposes and not for other immoral or illicit purposes, these will be disclosed to www.missmaryalittle.com partners in order to have a highly efficient site activity. These partners will preserve the privacy of your personal data.
The possible cases in which we disclose the personal data you provide might be:
- Courier services where we need to dispatch various items to you;
- Performing data analysis, testing and observing activity patterns;
- For marketing campaigns, from a legal point of view;
- When the law compels their disclosure.
www.missmaryalittle.com offers to users the rights recognized by the Romanian Law regarding the collection and processing of their personal data. In accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulations you are given the following rights:
- Access to personal data;
- Possibility to modify your personal data;
- The possibility of requesting deletion of your personal data from the database.
This document is governed and will be interpreted by the Romanian Law. Any issues that can occur while using the website will be settled amicably and, if this is not possible, we will appeal to the competent courts.
This document provides the necessary information about the collection and processing of your personal data. If you have any concerns, questions or any other type of request, please contact us at email@example.com.